Properly trimming candles helps maintain quality and longevity of the product. Our Wick Trimmers are the easiest and safest way to cut your wicks at a safe burning length of 1/4". A comfortable design made from stainless steel with a matte black finish adds a striking bold element to any candle collection. Paired with any Wild Candle Co. candle, you're able to collect wick trimmings without the mess.
How to use your Wick Trimmer:
1. Make sure to trim the wick before lighting the candle, never trim on a burning candle.
2. Put the trimmer's inside of the jar's rim for guidance and bring the scissor blades to the wick, 1/4" from the base of the wick.
3. Trim and discard the wick. Make sure to never leave wick trimmings in the candle jar.
Measures at 7in and 2.5oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.