This COVID-19 Policy covers what coronavirus is, how to prevent it, and the different measures we are taking actively in order to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. In order to sustain a healthy and safe environment it’s important that we all respond quickly and responsibly to these health precautions.
What is the “coronavirus” and how is it transmitted?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person-to-person. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the virus is principally spread person-to-person mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It may also spread when a person touches a surface or object that has virus upon it and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth or in other ways.
How can I help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like the coronavirus?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Take simple measures to ensure cough and sneeze etiquette: cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in your workspace and doorknobs.
- If you are sick, stay home and seek medical attention. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please ask to be tested for the virus. What are the symptoms? The most common COVID-19 symptoms include fever and dry cough. They sometimes include sore throat, fatigue, shaking, muscle aches, chills, new loss of smell or taste, aches and pains, headaches, and shortness of breath.
What is Wild Candle Co. doing to mitigate the spread of coronavirus?
Wild Candle Company LLC is taking many measures in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 including but not limited to:
- Contactless Delivery
- Expansion in sanitation procedures
- Extensive routine cleaning
- Educating our team on precautionary measures
- Staying active with policies and updates from the CDC
We are constantly monitoring the shipping industry as we heavily rely on it to get your orders out fast. Due to these unprecedented times, there are shipping delays as the industry is extremely overburdened. We urge customers to be mindful of this situation at hand by considering UPS & DHL over USPS due to their financial situation during this pandemic. We also offer local delivery for those who qualify. We thank you for helping us help our community.
There are several resources to help you in keeping up with the latest facts related to COVID-19. Wild Candle Co. is actively monitoring closely providing updates frequently.